My name is Robertus Lilik Haryanto. Below is the summary of my experiences in IT industries.
- 12+ years experience in consulting, leading software development both for enterprises and public services in various industries including telecommunication, banking, and government includes equal years of rich and strong experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Documentation.
- Excellent in Windows and Linux Platform (RedHat family, Debian family).
- Solid experience in Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, i/MyBatis, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Vaadin, JMS, JUnit, JSF, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle UCM, Hudson/Jenkins CI.
- Good in scripting languages with Shell script (POSIX and Bourne) and Python.
- Excellent in EAI and SOA architecture, SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Strong in administering of Apache Tomcat and TomEE, Weblogic Server, Glassfish, and JBoss.
- Development experience using Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Relational database experience with Oracle (PL/SQL), MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server.
- NoSQL database experience with MongoDB, Cassandra and Couchbase.
- Analysis and design experience using IBM Rational Rose and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Strong in versioning control using Git and SVN.
- Server performance and load monitoring experiences with RightScale and NewRelic.
- Use Linux for daily operations.
Click here to redirect to me LinkedIn profile.